The Collins Cambridge IGCSE English Student Book–Revised Edition shows you how to make progress towards your target grade, providing in-depth coverage of every skill and topic in the Cambridge First Language English syllabuses (0500 and 0522).
- Builds and develops key reading, writing and technical skills
- Applying these skills to specific tasks, guides the process of answering di‑erent question types and planning and writing coursebook assignments.
- Shows how to make progress towards the target grade with regular ‘Check your progress’ checklists and annotated sample answers.
- Prepares students for a confident performance in speaking and listening with the expert guidance, activities and sample responses.
- Tests learning with the practice exam paper.