Collins Primary Literacy
Collins Primary Literacy Pupil Books feature fiction, poetry, and exciting non-fiction texts and more. The Pupil Books cover a wide variety of text types and topics, and provides engaging activities to help deliver the objectives of the
– Three clear levels of differentiation throughout ensure you provide the right work for every child.
– Stimulating activities, role plays and group work including comprehension, speaking and listening, and writing will get pupil’s thinking, talking and writing.
– Lots of ideas for planning and writing stories, articles and poems.
– Top children’s authors will grab the pupils’ attention and ensure they love reading.
The series comprises:
– Pupil Book: Years 1 to 6
– Big Book: Years 1: A, B, C Years 2: A, B, C
– Homework Book: Years 2 to 6
– Teacher’s Guide: Years 1 to 6
Showing the single result