Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language (ESL) Student Book and Teacher’s Book provides comprehensive coverage of the new specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- The course follows the structure of the exam, with each chapter targetting, preparing for and practising a specific part of the exam.
- The chapters provide comprehensive coverage and are enhanced by targeted exam skills sections.
- Exam skills needed for the different parts of the exam are taught and practised.
- The learning is embedded with di‑erentiated exercises throughout.
- Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- The book meets language and skills teaching, and exam preparation requirements.
- Glossary of key English terminology, Grammar Reference and selected audio scripts.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Comprehensive grammar and vocabulary exercises include fun games and skills development activities.