Collins Cambridge IGCSE (R) English as a Second Language (ESL) Second Edition has been fully updated to match the new Cambridge IGCSE (R) English as a Second Language syllabus 0510/0511 (for first examination 2019)
- The Student Book combines authentic and engaging topics and texts and exam preparation and skills practice all in one.
- Support for Core and Extended candidates with ‘Going Further’ features throughout the Student Book.
- Gives practice exam-style questions and sample student answers at both Core and Extended in the Student Book, and ideas for di‑erentiation in the Teacher Guide.
- Engages students with a rich variety of authentic texts and audio with a global, multicultural focus.
- Further practice for exam and exam-related skills in the write-in Student Workbook.
- Additional listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary practice via Collins Connect online platform to further embed the key language from the course.
- Exercises are auto-marked and are linked to a diagnostic tool which advises on areas for review if needed.
- A CD-ROM accompanies the Student Book and Teacher Guide.