Cambridge University Press Cambridge O Level English Language
Authors: Helen Toner and John Reynolds
This book provides full coverage of the syllabus for CIE from 2018 onwards including particular focus on the analytical skills needed to succeed in the course.
- Clear Tips and comprehensive explanations to make
- Suggestions and ideas for both individual and group work to
- A wide range of fiction and non-fiction text types, giving text
- Engaging and inventive writing tasks for good composition writing.
- Carefully organised reading tasks that support progressive skills development.
- End-of-section solutions that help teachers and students evaluate progress.