Cambridge IGCSE Core English as a Second Language 0510/0511 series is the only set of resources aimed specifically at the Core level.
- The Coursebook includes sections of grammar and vocabulary in context to provide students with language essentials.
- Students’ progress from the language sections to ‘Activate your English’ projects to practise their English in communicative activities.
- Exam-style questions o‑er further opportunity to practise and prepare for examination.
Other features include:
- An audio CD for use with the listening exercises.
- Study tips, key term boxes and ‘Did you know?’ boxes with interesting facts related to the topics.
- ‘Project work’ to expand the language acquired and contextualizes students’ learning.