This book provides comprehensive coverage of the new Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) specification with progression, international relevance and support at its core. It is designed to provide students with the best preparation possible for the examination:
- Integrated exam practice with differentiated revision exercises, exam practice and learning summary sections.
- Each unit has concise explanations and worked examples, plus numerous exercises to help build students confidence
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Glossary of key terminology, along with full answers included on the ActiveBook.
- Transferable skills are signposted allowing students to understand and engage with the skills they are gaining.
- Describes the methods for carrying out all of the required practicals.
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English.
- Online Teacher Resource Pack available providing further planning, teaching and assessment support.