An extensively revised edition, fully meets the requirements of the new syllabus for the GCE ‘O’ Level Chemistry Examination. The attractively designed and well-illustrated book comprises 25 units, each of which prominently displays the following features:
- Learning Objectives: appear at the start of each unit to help students focus on the key points covered.
- Experiments: are described with the help of diagrams, safety symbols and follow-up questions.
- Quick Revision: focuses on reinforcing the understanding of important principles.
- Fancy That! provides fascinating and relevant facts to motivate learning and interest.
- Thinking Science: helps students assess their understanding and learning and encourages creative thinking.
- Concept Map: is a pictorial summary of various concepts covered in each unit.
- The Thinking Room: stimulates thinking and allows students to apply their knowledge in solving problems.
- Review Questions: are multiple-choice questions and structure questions for practice.