Collins Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus. This book is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills and many more features.
- This book has taken the Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus and split each of the topics across four main sections of study: Principles of Chemistry, Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
- Engages students with accessible language and presents science clearly
- Establishes and builds on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students already know
- Builds and applies the skills needed to carry out practical investigations
- Enables students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions throughout the book, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
- Encourages students to take responsibility for their learning using end-of-unit summary checklists
- Stretches and challenges the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results.