Written for the new 9-1 grading scale, with progression, relevance and support at their core.
- Integrated exam practice throughout, with differentiated revision exercises, exam practice and learning summary sections.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Transferable skills are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with the skills they are gaining.
- A fully integrated Progression Map tool allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions.
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English.
- Glossary of key terminology.