Covers the Cambridge IGCSE Accounting syllabus 0452/7707 for first examination in 2020.
- Coursebook helps students new to Accounting understand the subject’s core theories and principles
- It provides clear step-by-step explanations and instructions
- Students learn how to record, report, present and interpret financial information, while gaining an appreciation of the ways Accounting is used in modern economic and business contexts
- Workbook highlights the Accounting skills the students need to use for each type of question
- It provides practice opportunities for answering the full range of Accounting questions
- It features templates for the main types of financial statements
- Teacher’s Resource contains answers to the coursebook and workbook questions