The course helps to equip students with the skills needed to carry out a variety of accounting tasks, such as calculations, completing a statement of accounts, or preparing journal entries, and to be able to analyse financial data. It encourages students to engage with their own learning and all materials designed to stimulate and foster independent learning.
- Easy-to-use book structure with clear and consistent signposting within each unit.
- Written and reviewed by experienced Accounting teachers from around the world.
- Worked examples to demonstrate how a problem or question can be addressed.
- Practice question and exam-style questions to reinforce students’ understanding.
- Key terms and key concepts are highlighted and included in a useful glossary at the end of the book.
- The language needs of international students is catered for and written straightforward English.
- End-of-chapter reviews in the Workbook offer further exam practice, both of MCQs and structured written Questions.
- Guidance given in the Teacher’s Guide on how to use the questions and how and when to assess students’ responses.
- Photocopiable resources included at the end of the book.