Cambridge International AS and A Level, coursebook, third edition is thoroughly updated for the Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics syllabus (9708) for first examination from 2016.
This coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus and rigorous and relevant content to help achieve success in Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics.
Including in this book is a free Student CD-ROM containing revision aids and mind maps, further questions, activities, answers to activities and a glossary of key terms. A Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM is also available.
- Learning objectives that clearly reflect the syllabus and assessment objectives.
- Key terms and definitions that highlight the vocabulary required for the key concepts.
- Top tips providing practical advice and highlighting common pitfalls.
- Key concept links to enhance understanding of the syllabus.
- International case studies which focus on developing economies and short answer questions providing opportunities for formative learning and self-assessment.
- Exam-style questions at the end of chapter to reinforce knowledge and test understanding.
- Summary points at the end of each chapter to consolidate learning.