This title covers the entire syllabus for Cambridge International Examinations’ International AS and A Level Economics (9708). It is divided into separate sections for AS and A Level making it ideal for students studying both the AS and A Level and also those taking the AS examinations at the end of their first year.
- Students will benefit from an accessible and international perspective on economics
- Provides practice throughout the course with carefully selected past paper questions focusing on data response and essay questions
- Free Revision and practice CD includes interactive tests, selected answers, additional activities, and a list of key terms Includes past paper questions from Cambridge International Examinations.
Get your best grades with this exam-focused text that will guide you through the content and skills you need to prepare for the big day. Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner Terry Cook. This guide also includes a Questions and Answers section with exam-style questions, student’s answers for each question, and examiner comments to ensure you’re exam-ready.
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick of each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers