Cambridge IGCSE Physics, Second edition is tailored to the latest Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus (0625).
- Full coverage of the syllabus with detailed introductions to each topic and clear summaries at the end of every chapter.
- Written in accessible language for international learners.
- Activities designed to help students develop practical and investigative skills.
- Key definitions are highlighted throughout the chapters.
- A comprehensive glossary is provided at the back of the book.
- ‘Check your progress’ using the questions throughout and assess yourself with exam-style questions at the end of each chapter.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains:
- self-assessment checklists for making drawings, constructing and completing results tables, drawing graphs, and designing experiments
- answers to the end-of-chapter questions
- practice exam-style papers and mark schemes
- multiple-choice self tests and answers
- a series of animations to help students to visualize key concepts