Physics is fascinating with Physics Matters for GCE ‘O’ Level (4th Edition). While fulfilling the latest Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Physics syllabus, this Textbook also engages, inspires thoughtful learning and cultivates essential 21st Century Competencies.
Practical Book (3rd Edition)
- Carefully selected experiments facilitate the hands-on learning that reinforce understanding of scientific concepts.
- Questions help students relate theory to practice, promoting doing with understanding.
- Datalogger experiments familiarise students with the use of technology in research.
- Notes on instruments and exercises on practical skills build the theoritical foundation for good experimental techniques.
- Scaolded arrangement of experiments builds skills progressively.
- Designed to develop skills such as interpreting data, planning and evaluating experiments.