()This Coursebook has been updated specifically for the Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language syllabus (0510/0511/0991), for first examination in 2019.
New video in every unit encourages and develops students’ confidence with language, while the coursebook focuses on developing the four core skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- New units devoted to speaking, support students in developing their skills through videos and test cards
- Exam-style questions and top tips in every unit provide comprehensive practice and include new task types
- Each themed unit emphasises one key skill, while integrating aspects of the other three to deliver an engaging learning experience
- New Word Tip features analyse aspects of vocabulary and link with exercises in the workbook for reinforcement and consolidation
- By popular demand, there is now a language focus in every unit for extra practice