Sunrise Mathematics books 1 to 5, is student-friendly, as well as a teacher-friendly course for primary classes. It provides the students with lots of enforcement work and teachers with time saving and in-depth planned exercises.
- Fundamentals of the concepts and subject matter are highlighted and explained through simple logic of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Learning is initiated through interesting patterns and relationships that awaken and stimulate the urge to seek and discover ideas of mathematics as a way of life.
- The contents facilitate mastery of the concepts and
hypotheses through motivating methods.
- Each topic has been introduced in a logical sequence, concepts built with concrete objects; large number of exercises gradually increasing difficulty levels.
- Answer Keys for books 3 to 5.