Pearson Baccalaureate English B is an exciting new textbook for students of the International Baccalaureate. Suitable for both Standard and Higher Level studies, it has been specifically written to match the new 2015 Languages B syllabus, incorporating the recent changes to the Written Assignment.
- Includes all core themes and a broad spread of options.
- Contains a wealth of topical authentic texts and visual stimuli, accompanied by a broad range of questions and exercises.
- Teaches and practices the key skills required for the oral and written assessments.
- Enables students to use appropriate register, style, rhetorical devices and structural elements.
- Enables exam-style assessment opportunities.
- Links to intercultural themes and Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Supported by an accompanying eBook, and a free online Teacher’s Guide with answers, lesson planning material and teaching ideas.