Jolly Phonics is a comprehensive programme, based on the proven, fun and multi-sensory synthetic phonics method that gets children reading and writing from an early age. The three main learning divisions–phonics, reading and grammar span over a period of three academic years of school. Music forms the fourth part, thus completing the skill requirement of children of this age.
Jolly Phonics also teaches children the five key skills of reading and writing: knowledge of letter sounds, learning letter formation, blending letters, identifying the sounds in the words and tricky words.
Jolly Phonics Starter Kit Extended contains a basic selection of resources for teachers to get started with teaching Jolly Phonics. All items are contained in a bright carrying case.
- Jolly Phonics Games CD: Inky Mouse and her friends help with learning to read and write through fun activities and provide practice of all the five skills.
- Jolly Stories: This fully illustrated board book has seven stories and covers all the 42 letter sounds. A large letter is embossed on each spread, so that formation can be felt by little fingers. There are additional resources i.e. Workbooks, Read and See and Jolly Readers, Phonics Pupil Book, The Phonics Handbook and the Music Handbook.
- Jolly Phonics Whiteboard is a software that contains everything required to teach Jolly Phonics effectively. Whiteboard provides daily flip charts, each teaching a letter sound; handy step-by-step teacher’s notes for every session; interactive lessons; audio options and lots of printable worksheets, templates and games.
Set of books 1 – 7
- Jolly Phonics Letter Sound Strips
- Jolly Phonics Cards
- Jolly Phonics Alternative Spelling & Alphabet Posters
- Jolly Phonics Tricky Word Wall Flowers
- Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze
- Jolly Songs (Book & CD)
- Jolly Phonics Readers Level 1
Complete Set (18 Books)
- Jolly Phonics Readers Level 2