Help your students learn essential ICT skills, from using Microsoft Office® basics to creating animations and websites. This series brings a fresh approach to ICT for students from 8 to 14 years old, mapped to the Cambridge ICT Starter syllabus.
- Clear learning objectives at the start of every chapter highlight specific syllabus skills and also whether they correspond to a Pass or Merit level.
- A ‘Before you start’ section links back to pre-requisite knowledge, ensuring students are prepared and ready to start the chapter
- A strong emphasis on e-safety helps students stay safe on the internet
- Fun activities – including creating images , exploring multimedia and programming – provide a steady step-by-step approach
- A practical activity at the end of each chapter provides task-based learning where students can consolidate all of their skills
- Opportunities for reflection allow students to monitor their learning and consider what and how they have learnt