An accessible and clear approach with separate sections for AS and A Level, and content structured to the syllabus.
- Written for international students with suitable content and language levels
- Ensures ease of teaching and student progress with each level clearly distinguished
- Prepares students for assessment with interactive tests and Cambridge past exam questions Hodder Education Cambridge International A and AS Level Accounting Author: Ian Harrison
Get your best grades with this exam-focused text that will guide you through the content and skills you need to prepare for the big day. Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner Ian Harrison. This guide also includes a Questions and Answers section with exam-style questions, student’s answers for each question, and examiner comments to ensure you’re exam-ready.
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick of each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers