Discover Economics as a real-world subject through case studies from around the world and provide in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses (0455/2281) for examination from 2020.
- Trust an experienced author team to navigate the syllabuses confidently with clearly-defined learning objectives throughout.
- Deepen students understanding by applying knowledge of economics to real-life global case studies.
- Extend learning beyond the classroom by reflecting on skills learned and applying them to local and global environments.
- Check understanding with engaging activities that thoroughly integrate deep learning skills.
- Benefit from language support with an accessible text and definitions of technical terms throughout.
- Consolidate learning with chapter reviews and examination-style questions, as well as useful links to extra activities and answers to the questions online.