An ActiveBook is included with every Student Book, giving the students easy online access to the content in the Student Book. They can make it their own with notes, highlights and links to their wider reading. Perfect for supporting work and revision activities.
- Student Book 1 supports a standalone AS course of the first year of a two-year A level course; Student Books 1 and 2 together support the full A level course.
- The chapter openers highlight prior learning requirements and link to future learning and build on acquired knowledge.
- The required maths skills are highlighted at the start of chapter to check understanding and remedy gaps.
- Bigger spreads require students to read real-life relevant material and use knowledge in new contexts.
- Accompanying questions require students to analyse how scientists write, think critically and consider issues.
- Preparing for your exams sections highlight the key differences between preparing for an AS and full A level exam.
- Practice questions provide opportunities for students to check their understanding using questions written in the style of the new exams from day one.