Collins Primary Literacy Pupil Books feature fiction, poetry,
and exciting non-fiction texts and more. The Pupil Books
cover a wide variety of text types and topics, and provides
engaging activities to help deliver the objectives of the
- Three clear levels of differentiation throughout ensure you provide the right work for every child.
- Stimulating activities, role plays and group work including comprehension, speaking and listening, and writing will get pupil’s thinking, talking and writing.
- Lots of ideas for planning and writing stories, articles and poems.
- Top children’s authors will grab the pupils’ attention and
ensure they love reading.
The series comprises:
- Pupil Book: Years 1 to 6
- Big Book: Years 1: A, B, C Years 2: A, B, C
- Homework Book: Years 2 to 6
- Teacher’s Guide: Years 1 to 6