These three Science student books support students in developing the skills required for GCSE success. The books are designed to encourage thinking, working scientifically and independent learning.
- The books cover the new 2014 Science curriculum.
- Ensures progression throughout the key stage with an in-depth scheme of work that supports learning.
- Monitors the students’ progress with assessments which help to check students’ understanding of key concepts at the end of each unit and each topic.
- Develops skills for further study with questions designed to build students’ ability to write detail answers.
- Engages students of all levels with clearly differentiated material.
- Consolidates learning with interesting and varied homework activities that reinforce and extend what students have learned in class.