Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths, Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards.
- Supports and challenges students with the Core and Extended curriculum together in one book. This also aids transition from Core to Extended.
- Helps students to prepare for examination with Cambridge questions from previous papers.
- Develops problem solving with flagged questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life and international contexts.
- Students work with all questions labelled Core or Extended.
- Emphazises the relevance of maths with ‘Why this chapter matters’ showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
- Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
- Delivers a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
- Encourages students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher’s Pack.