This book covers the new Cambridge IGCSE Design and Technology syllabus (0445). This is the only title available on the market.
- The title follows a skills-building approach that links together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus.
- Written by highly experienced teachers of Design and Technology from around the world.
- Prepares students for both the written and practical parts of the exam with guidance on the final project and exam-style questions.
- All three optional papers: Resistant Materials, Graphic Products, and Systems and Control are covered in full, in addition to the core Product Design section.
- Provides a fully international course with international examples, contexts and real-life case studies.
- Meets the needs of English as a Second Language learners with a fresh, visual design and tailored language.
- Additional material for students and teachers available online at Collins Connect, including the full Student Book online, interactive quizzes and activity sheets.