This revised and updated coursebook is tailored to the new AS and A Level Physics syllabus (9702).
- Self-assessment questions to test progress.
- Exam-style questions at the end of chapter for exam preparation.
- Added focus on practical procedures and real world applications and skills.
- Detailed Worked Examples illustrate how to tackle different question types.
- Easy navigation and engaging Introductions and Summaries in every chapter.
- Accessible language and globally relevant examples for international learners.
- Answers to all of the questions in the book.
- Advise about how to revise and how to approach examinations.
- Lists of recommended resources and web links.