Cambridge IGCSE Travel and Tourism has been written specifically for the Cambridge IGCSE Travel and Tourism syllabus (0471).
- This book is designed to meet the needs for skilled individuals in this rapidly diversifying industry.
- The syllabus develops practical skills across a range of working roles and provides a global and local perspective on travel and tourism.
- Contains a wide variety of activities and questions, case studies and illustrative examples encouraging subject-based knowledge.
- Sections have been split into units, each dealing with a particular topic, and are cross-referenced to other units wherever appropriate.
- Students gain an overview of the industry, and learn about popular destinations, customer care, working procedures, travel and tourism products and services, and marketing and promotion.