Cambridge IGCSE Sociology covers syllabus 0495 and Cambridge O Level Sociology syllabus 2251. This book is carefully crafted to match and support the revised syllabus for first examination in 2016.
- Written in clear and accessible language, the Coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus in a visually-stimulating format.
- Key sociological research combined with case studies and questions help in understanding concepts.
- Features such as Key terms and Revision checklists further reinforce learning and understanding of core subject areas.
- Engaging activities help in applying knowledge in various contexts and building interpretation, analytical and evaluation skills.
- The book provides complete exam support with each chapter ending in exam-style questions.
- A further chapter is dedicated to revision, and examination skills and practice.
- Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM provides comprehensive support to teachers.