Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science Coursebook is designed to provide up to date and comprehensive material to cover recent developments in computer science. The content has been written by experienced IGCSE teachers.
- Contains detailed explanations of the concepts required, with examples and tasks to help consolidate knowledge, and introduces the foundations of programming that students need to learn.
- Introduction consisting of different types of questions and techniques for writing answers to focus students’ revision efforts.
- Key points, tips and notes for avoiding common errors and improving examination skills.
- Revision questions at the end of each chapter for practice.
- Practice papers and answer key at the end of the book to test understanding.
- In the Programming books, task-based learning builds up skills, guiding students through projects and providing examples of real coding solutions.