Cambridge IGCSE Biology, Third edition is tailored to the latest Cambridge IGCSE Biology syllabus (0610).
- Full coverage of the syllabus with engaging introductions to each topic and clear summaries at the end of every chapter.
- Written in accessible language with the international learner in mind.
- Activities to help students develop practical and investigative skills.
- Study tips throughout to aid understanding.
- Key definitions are highlighted throughout the chapters.
- A comprehensive glossary is provided at the back of the book.
- Check your progress using the questions throughout and assess yourself with exam-style questions at the end of each chapter.
CD-ROM contains self-assessment checklists for drawings, tables, drawing graphs and designing experiments, answers to all questions, study and revision skills, multiple-choice self tests and answers and practice exam-style papers.