Cambridge IGCSE™, IGCSE (9-1) and O Level History syllabuses (0470/0977/2147).
- Full of activities, as well as primary and secondary sources based on the most interesting topics in modern history.
- Encourages students to go further with their investigations, urging them to question cause and consequence.
- Covers four of the Depth Studies: The First World War (1914–18), Germany (1918–45), Russia (1905–41) and the US (1919–41).
- Includes suggestions for differentiation activities.
- Written in collaboration with an English as an Additional Language (EAL) specialist for language support.
- Contains all source material from the coursebook, so you have the option to print or project.