Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Additional Mathematics syllabuses (0606/4037).
This series delivers richer questioning, opportunities for classroom discussion, and challenge tasks that provide a deep learning experience for your students.
- Combines worked examples, practice exercises and exam-style revision sections.
- Classroom discussion points and challenge questions encourage reflection and deeper learning.
- Clear explanations of new mathematical concepts followed by exercises for students to practice.
- The Cambridge Elevate teacher’s resource contains detailed lesson notes and planning tools, PowerPoint slides with interactive worked examples, practice papers and more Practice book
- Provides further exercises for students to consolidate their skills in an order that follows the coursebook