- Uses language at an appropriate reading level.
- Places maths in a variety of contexts.
- Provides problem-solving activities.
- Reinforces and extends pupil’s ﬂuency in number facts and mental calculation strategies.
The Core Textbooks offer a structured development of each topic, integrated development of mental skills and strategies, and clear progression and continuity of topics.
- Activity Books for Reception to Year 3 have in-built assessment and provide a structured development of each separate topic.
- Textbooks and Extension Textbooks for Years 3 to 6 reinforce ﬂuency in number facts and provide problem-solving activities The series comprises:
- Workbooks Reception (1-3) – Year 1 (1-5) Year 2 (1-6)
- Textbook and Activity Book – Year 3
- Textbook and Extension Text Book – Year 4-6
- Teaching File with CD-ROM – Reception to Year 6
- Organizing and Planning Guide – Reception to Year 6
- Teaching Resource Book – Year 3 to Year 6
- Assessment Workbook/Photocopy Masters-Year 3 to Year 6
- Answer Book – Year 3 to Year 6