Exploring English is a multi-skill course that focuses on all aspects of language learning to help students develop communicative competence. The series includes a wide range of high-quality reading texts, both classic and contemporary, by International authors, as well as original pieces written by children’s authors.
Penny Hands, MSc Applied Linguistics, is the Managing Editor for the course. She has taught students from all over the world, and has more than 20 years’ experience working on English Language teaching materials.
- Syllabus designed to meet the latest curriculum framework, with carefully graded units to ensure clear progression through the grammar syllabus
- Each unit based around reading passages that cover a wide range of genres and text types Includes a variety of writing tasks to challenge students
- Language skills and vocabulary sections to encourage the use of dictionaries and enrich the student’s language
- Particular emphasis on listening and speaking skills
- Project and life skill pages to encourage group work and aid in assessment
- Clear and accessible layout and design