This set of ﬁve books offers full coverage of the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework within a progressive, skills-based scheme. Scientiﬁc enquiry skills from the Cambridge curriculum are embedded throughout the chapters. Integrated videos, slideshows and interactive activities give access to alternative contexts, show science in the real world and model abstract concepts to make science accessible and enjoyable for all children. Accompanying workbooks complement the topics of the course books.
Features of the books:
- Keywords of each topic are given
- ‘How well do you remember’ has comprehension questions
- ‘Looking back’ contains summary points
- Clear illustrations and photographs are given
- Activities provide practical application of the skills learned