Cambridge Primary Mathematics is a ﬂexible and engaging course written speciﬁcally for the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework (Stage 1-6).
The course offers:
- a discussion-led approach, with problem-solving integrated throughout to encourage learners to think and talk about mathematics
- practical activities form the basis for each session
- pair, group and class work is integrated with individual work
- the language level is carefully pitched to be accessible to learners
- concepts are illustrated using diagrams, where possible to allow visual understanding and learning