Comprehension is a thinking process that empowers the young readers with the skills to construct and
comprehend what they read.
Daily Reading Comprehension books 1 to 5 help students become more confident readers by combining comprehension instruction and practice with language development.
- each book is divided into 30 weeks with a 5 day format
- 150 fiction and non-fiction passages serve as a key source for classroom discussions
- grade appropriate text and illustrations support comprehension passages
- each passage has planned activities
- How to be a Good Reader lists the objectives of reading