Skip to content
Collins Computers Today – Book 1
Computers Today: 1-5 is an updated course in computer technology based on Windows 10 and MS Office 2019
- Great efforts have been made to ensure that the students get introduced to the latest technological advancements in a user-friendly format.
- In the primary classes the text is given in a simple and lucid manner.
- The strengthen programming concepts give opportunity to explore and experiment with the latest software in higher classes.
- The course is a perfect blend of theoretical and practical topics and is interspersed with illustrations, keyboard shortcuts and facts.
- For developing students lateral thinking and analytical skills the following sections are given:
- Worksheets and Projects
- Revision Questions
- Challenge Yourself
- For meeting the learning objectives and providing a holistic form of imparting education, questions are based on Blooms Taxonomy.