Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite covers the full Cambridge Secondary Mathematics framework in three stages. The brightly illustrated Coursebooks offer a comprehensive introduction to all topics covered in the syllabus. Worked examples show students how to tackle different problems, and plenty of exercise questions prepare students for the different types of exam questions.
Coverage of the Problem Solving framework is integrated throughout the course, with questions relating to the framework statements highlighted in the Coursebook and Practice Book. There is an accompanying Practice Book and Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM available separately.
- language accessible to students of a wide range of abilities
- coverage of the Problem Solving section of the syllabus integrated throughout the text
- practice exercises at the end of every topic
- end of unit review exercises, designed to bring all the topics within the unit together
- extensive guidance to help students work through questions, including worked examples and helpful hints