A complete ICT course for children from 5 years of age. Using lively illustrations and screen displays, the books build and develop students’ ICT skills.
– Each book closely matches the content and order of the Cambridge ICT Starters curriculum.
– An easy to follow format with clear learning objectives to assist lesson planning.
– Step-by-step instructions in using a range of computer programs.
– Stimulating and fun activities, including how to create and edit stories and poems, create pictures, organize multimedia presentations and design posters.
– Training in how to carry out essential ICT tasks such as composing, sending and receiving emails, modifying spreadsheets and graphs, and searching for online information.